Published in Britain and limited to just 1000 copies worldwide.
The inside story of the Spanish Studio/Agency (Toutain Studio) that transformed the Warren empire and brought an unprecendented realism into comics!
This glorious book from illustrators is lavishly illustrated and includes the following gifted Spanish illustrators: Enric, Sanjulian, José (Pepe) Gonzalez, Esteban Maroto, Luis Garcia Mozos, Jordi Bernet, plus editor and publisher Josep Toutain.
- Jordi Bernet: Son of a cartoonist Bernet created the comics' industry greatest anti-hero, the gangster Torpedo (a 15-page article with 31 illustrations!)
- Luis Garcia Mozos: The artist who brought to the fore a unprecedented realism into comics
- Esteban Maroto: Known for his brawny barbarians and sultry maidens, we take a tour through this artist's fantastic world (a 15-page article with 26 illustrations!)
- Jose "Pepe" Gonzalez: How a love of drawing beautiful women transformed a young street urchin into the foremost delineator of the most iconic female in comics history (30 pages with 29 color illustrations!)
- Sanjulian: While not a favoured medium for this artist his comic art would scale the greatest heights when revealed to an international audience (a 25-page article with 39 color illustrations!)
- Enric: He was the premier Vampirella artist of the 1970s but there are many more beautiful women to be found in his work (a 31-page article with 50 color illustrations!)
- Josep Toutain: The man who brought all these artists and many more together and promoted their work worldwide
Authors: Diego Cordoba, David Roach
Artists: Jordi Bernet, Enric, Luis Garcia, Pepe Gonzalez, Esteban Maroto, Luis Garcia Mozos, Sanjulian, Josep Toutain