A pristine copy of an early issue of the last major title from Warren Publishing (Creepy, Eerie, Vampirella). With nine stories behind a great Richard Corben cover. The back cover is a house ad for The Odd Comic World of Richard Corben: "The hottest, most sought-after talent in comics today..."
Launched to compete with Heavy Metal magazine which debuted the year before, this black & white notoriously featured gratuitous nudity and foul language.
1) The Last Of The Red Hot Lovers [Bill DuBay/Jose Ortiz] 8 pages
2) Scourge Of The Spaceway [Bill DuBay/Esteban Maroto] 8 pages
3) Sure-Fire Quick-Carnage Self-Decimation Kit! [Bill DuBay/Alex Nino] 8 pages
4) One Night, Down On The Funny Farm! [Wally Wood & Bill DuBay/Wally Wood] 6 pages
5) The Janitor [Bill DuBay/Nebot] 9 pages
6) Mutant World, part 2 [Richard Corben] 8p in color
7) Messiah [Bill DuBay/Rudy Nebres] 11 pages
8) Don't Call Me Maneater! [Bill DuBay/Alfredo Alcala & Jim Janes] 7 pages
9) The Microbe Patrol [Nicola Cuti/Abel Laxamana] 14 pages