"A Record of the Exhibition of Advertising Art Sponsored By the Art Directors Cub of Chicago and Presented at the Chicago Art Institute"
A great survey of the best advertising artwork and photography of the period.
- Artwork by N.C. Wyeth, Ben Stahl, Haddon Sundblom, John Clymer, Pete Hawley, Robert Riggs, Gilbert Bundy, Adolf Dehn, Arthur Szyk, Robert Fawcett, and many others.
- "Fine Art and Advertising" by the Director of Fine Arts, The Art Institute of Chicago "
- About This Book and Art Directing" by the President of the ADCC 1941-1943.
- "Art in Business" by the President of the ADCC 1943-44.
- "Birth of the Art Director"
- Sections: Mass Magazines, Trade Magazines, Newspapers, Direct Mail and Catalogs, Posters, Special Newspaper Campaign, Victory Art
Very Good+ (spine ends and corners lightly frayed, canvas covers lightly soiled, interior very sound)
A. Kroch and Son
color and black & white illustrations