This copy has a dedicace by Barbucci: a nice full-page drawing with some watercolor accents.
This deluxe edition contains:
- the entire album in color
- Barbucci's rough pencils for the entire album (different from Soleil's Tirage Spécial N&B)
- 12 pages of color sketches and extra illustrations
- a new previously unpublished cover
- one color plate (ex-libris) signed by Arleston
- one color plate (ex-libris) signed by Barbucci
- limitation of 450 numbered copies
Plus the original drawing by Barbucci on the blank page inside!
#258 of 450 numbered copies signed by the artist
color and black & white
cloth spine, pictorial boards