Mike Barrier's classic fanzine covering "The world of film animation and comic art."
- This issue features the first publication of Richard Corben's 8-page color story "Going Home."
- Filming Fritz the Cat - Part 1
- Ub Iwerks, 1901-1971 by David R. Smith (future Walt Disney Company Archivist)
- I. Klein memoir of working
- A Ralph Bakshi painting "A Scene from Tolkien " reproduced full-page and in color
The letters to the editor column is comprised of letters from Robert Crumb, Roy Thomas, Chuck Jones, Jay Lynch, Maggie Thompson, and Roger Brand!
Very Good (spine and corners rubbed, creases to spine, front and back covers, moderate overall wear)
Little Rock, AR
black & white with 10 pages in color