The award-winning Halo series of video games is 10 years old. Having sold more than 40 million copies worldwide, millions of fans have spent billions of hours with the Master Chief and Noble Six, defeating the Covenant and saving the Universe. Now, for the first time in a single art book, Halo: The Great Journey: The Art of Building Worlds brings together a lavish and spectacular collection of ground-breaking art from the entire range of Halo games. This is the ultimate gallery of the Halo universe, with over 400 images including sketches, commentary, and concept art from all stages of development, including characters, weapons, and sweeping landscapes as envisioned by more than thirty of the amazing artists behind the first ten years of Halo including Isaac Hannaford, Shi Kai Wang, Frank Capezzuto and Jaime Jones.
* THE OFFICIAL HALO SERIES ART COLLECTION
* Features Art from HALO: COMBAT EVOLVED, HALO 2, HALO 3, HALO WARS, HALO 3: ODST, Halo Legends and HALO: REACH
* Created in collaboration with Microsoft and 343 Studios
* Signed prints by Eddie Smith, Sparth, Vitaliy Anikin, and Vladimir Nenov
* Limited Edition features exclusive jacket art and unique slipcase design
* Limited to 1000 numbered copies world wide
* Book features early concept designs for Master Chief and Cortana