Out of print! The inside story of the Spanish Studio/Agency (Toutain Studio) that transformed the Warren empire and brought an unprecendented realism into comics!
This glorious book from illustrators is lavishly illustrated and includes the following gifted Spanish illustrators: Enric, Sanjulian, José (Pepe) Gonzalez, Esteban Maroto, Luis Garcia Mozos, Jordi Bernet, plus Josep Toutain.
- Jordi Bernet: Son of a cartoonist Bernet created the comics' industry greatest anti-hero, the gangster Torpedo;
- Luis Garcia Mozos: The artist who brought to the fore a unprecedented realism into comics;
- Esteban Maroto: Known for his brawny barbarians and sultry maidens, we take a tour through this artist's fantastic world;
- Jose "Pepe" Gonzalez: How a love of drawing beautiful women transformed a young street urchin into the foremost delineator of the most iconic female in comics history;
- Sanjulian: While not a favoured medium for this artist his comic art would scale the greatest heights when revealed to an international audience;
- Enric: He was the premier Vampirella artist of the 1970s but there are many more beautiful women to be found in his work;
- Josep Toutain: The man who brought all these artists and many more together and promoted their work worldwide.
Authors: Diego Cordoba, David Roach