A magnificent monograph devoted to illustrator, painter, comic book artist, concept/visual development artist Mathieu Lauffray.
- Impulsion (4 pages on his influences)
- \Visions (48 pages of digital concept art for unrealized film projects)
- Prophet (26 pages on his first big Bande Dessinee series)
- Long John Silver (38 pages on his big big Bande Dessinee series)
- Legion (10 pages on his first new Bande Dessinee series)
- Encrages (20 pages on BD and Siegfried)
- Concept Design (62 pages on his film work, including Brotherhood of the Wolf [Pacte de Loups] and 10,000 BC)
- Divers (24 pages on illustrations and cover paintings)
There is very little overlap with his previous art book Proto 2003: Les univers de Mathieu Lauffray.
Very Fine with a Very Fine belly band