Hot of the Presses! In Stock Now!
It's a printed magazine. A full color, 12 x 12 inch, 92-page magazine. Edited by Cathy and Arnie Fenner.
Made in the USA. No advertising. Print run of 1000 copies. No online or electronic version.
This first volume features:
- Lauren Panepinto, Creative Director of Orbit Books, answers artists' questions about working with an art director (4 pages).
- Frank Frazetta is remembered by his sisters Carol Frazzetta, Jean Frazzetta Falice, children Bill Frazetta, Holly Frazetta, Heidi Frazetta, collaborators James Gurney, Steven E. Gordon, William Stout, and granddaughter Sara Frazetta. Includes unpublished art and photos. (18 pages)
- Hugo Award-winning artist Elizabeth Leggett is interviewed by Cathy Fenner (10 pages).
- Painter Dan dos Santos and New York Times bestselling writer Patricia Briggs discuss their 16-year collaboration on the Mercy Thompson series of fantasy book covers (28 pages).
- Award-winning sculptor Forest Rogers is interviewed by fellow artist Kristine Poole (10 pages).
- Master artist Gregory Manchess reveals 10 secrets to painting a successful book cover (5 pages).
- Remembrances of Richard Corben, Stephen Hickman, Ron Cobb, and Rowena Morrill (9 pages).